4/30/11

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air

Hey guys! This is my nail of the day, a la Chloe's Nails. I didn't know what to layer Glitter in the Air over, so I just did what she did - put on a layer of Sally Hansen Blue-Away and a couple coats of Glitter in the Air on top :) I love this combo! I've never really liked any of Deborah Lippmann's glitters, but this one I love! On its own it is a sheer, pale blue with pink and darker blue fine glitter and hexagonal glitter. Pretty!

On a separate note, I got my light box today! Now there won't be weird discrepancies between pictures, and my hands won't look as red (hopefully). I'm still tweaking with it to see which is the most flattering and makes the colors truest to life, but I think the quality of my pictures will improve a lot. Let me know what you think of the new lighting in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!