4/20/11

GOSH Holographic

Hey guys! I received this a couple days ago in a swap from Erika from www.chloesnails.blogspot.com. To be honest, I thought I would like it a lot more than I do. It gave me really bad "lobster hands" (my hands looked redder than usual when wearing it) and it kept dragging when I was applying it, PLUS I couldn't wear any top coat with it because it would dull the holo. You can judge for yourself if you think it is worth it or not, but I honestly don't think it's worth the trouble! This was 3 coats on top of a matte base (holos work the best over a matte base).





A closeup on my thumb so you can see the crazy holo:

2 comments:

  1. i have had the hardest time finding that holo. id be more than glad to take it off your hands. lol. but it looks supper pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! These pictures REALLY don't do it justice, I have to reswatch this soon. Not even out in the sun! Boo Valerie!

    I hear it's discontinued now... I hope you can find it soon! If not, there's always swapping!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!