5/14/11

My Top 10

Good morning! Today I wanted to share my top ten favorite polishes in my collection. I think I've posted manicures of most of these, but if you want some swatches of any of them feel free to let me know!

First up is my cremes. From left to right: Essie Lapis of Luxury, OPI Do You Lilac It?, Maybelline Banana Puddin' and Rimmel Steel Grey. The only one of these that is hard for me to apply is Banana Puddin', which is a bummer because I love the color so much!
 My favorite glitter. Those of you who read this blog should have been able to guess this! Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air. I love how sheer it is and how I can layer it over any other color.
 My duochromes! OPI La Boheme and Liquid Euphoria Dreamy. I honestly can't pick which one of these I like more... they're both so cute!
 And finally, my favorites, my holos! OPI My Private Jet, OPI DS Shimmer and OPI DS Original. I love how OPI does their holographics, I wish they would make more! I spent a very long time tracking down My Private Jet so I didn't have to pay eBay prices, and I'm so glad I did!
Hope you enjoyed! I'll post another one of these when my stash grows. It will be fun to look back at this and see how my tastes have changed (if they have!). See you guys soon!