8/14/11

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

Hey everyone! Yesterday I went out to look for some of the Wet n Wild Dreamweavers (I need Tangled in My Web!) but I couldn't find them in my area. To make up for it I bought some of the new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears! This is two layers of Pumpkin Spice over one layer of Wet n Wild Black Creme.




I gotta admit, I'm on a glitter kick lately! I'm going to be frankening some glitters later today too. I'll post them on here when I finish! I'm thinking of frankening more of the blurple glitter franken I posted a couple weeks ago to sell... I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks for looking, as always!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I tried Pumpkin Spice by myself and it was horrible.... Maybe I just need to layer it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It looks exactly the same like Essence Grand-Plie In Black! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Pani, it does! This one looks a little bit more glitter-y to me, but OMG is that Essence pretty!

    Thanks Amber! I love it over black and I see how by itself it could be icky :( Try it! I think I'll be swatching it over a deep brown next to see how I like that, but I know I'll like the black better personally.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!