9/12/11

China Glaze Pelican Grey and Revlon Colada Fizz

Hey everyone! Quick update on the franken situation - I haven't made all of them yet because I've had so much work and because I've been sick. I think I'll only have 7 of each in this batch, and I'll make more of whichever people request the most. Just wanted to clue you guys in.

This is China Glaze Pelican Grey, two coats, on its own.



Then I topped it with Revlon Colada Fizz. I really like this combo - it reminds me of Illamasqua Raindrops! That's one of my major lemmings, and I'm glad that I didn't have to pay UK shipping to get something similar.


I hope everyone has a good day today!

2 comments:

  1. That color looks great with your skin. I have Zoya Dove and I feel like it makes me look dead... Oh well. Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should look at different shades of grey, then. Maybe Dove is too cool for your skin (at least, I think it's a cool-toned grey! I'm bad at figuring that stuff out). It's definitely worth it, grey's one of my favorite colors to paint my nails. Clean and nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments -- thanks for commenting!